I think sometimes my Spirit Guides are so unrealistic. They see me in my spirit highs and lows you know? We all have them. I remember as a kid when I had to go to CCD ,which is basically Catholic bible school, that when I returned home I would be so high in the sky and spiritually pumped. It's like recharged in spirit and all you want to do is share that happiness with others. Not in my house. I lived in a very unhappy home and every time I came home I felt like my spirit was ripped out of me. It made me feel so bad and just dig deeper Into my little black hole. All I wanted to do was be happy, believe in a higher power that had good intentions for me and feel loved.
So today I'm feeling pretty good and high in the sky. Honestly with all that's wrong around me physically I still feel connected to love. I am grateful for my awareness that we are always loved and my Twinflame/ Primary Soulmate reminded me of that although indirectly. The trick is to maintain that awareness and live it regardless of the contradictions or the perceived contradictions around us.
I say perceived because everyone is responding to love in some way. They are either feeling the lack of and want it or they are responding in a loving way that's comfortable to them based on their own personal experiences. Of course we have those that can only respond in ego who need lots of love but because of their actions probably receive nothing but resistance from others. In the end, there is love around us always just reflecting back at us in ways we have planned, expressed or repressed. It can be incredibly challenging to attempt to carry on that 5 D vibe around a 3D atmosphere that expresses love so differently and many times in such challenges ways that makes us feel there is no love at all.
So today my Spirit Guide chimed in " keep that vibration". I just laughed. "Ya ok that's possible. " is it? When I find I'm feeling so unloved its so easy to dwell on that and find myself thinking and behaving out of ego. So how do we do it? When the World seems to be unloving toward us how do we keep expressing in Unconditional Love?
1. Of course staying mindful is the first thing. Be aware of how you are feeling and why.
2. The "why" can not be answered by someone else. Keep the finger pointing inward. You are in control of why.
3. Do something loving. Did you not get the reciprocation to reinforce that loving vibe? no? Love more. Most importantly, be loving to yourself.
4. Be honest to yourself. Is the world around you really reflecting what you put out? Are you trying to put blame for being unloved on the perceived unloving people? Have you demonstrated love consistently and unconditionally? Do it now!
5. Do you crave change? Remember change is 10% outside and 90% inside. When you try to change the wall paper, relationship, job or location all you have done is transferred dirty water into a new bowl. Change the water.
6. Ask yourself every day "what can I do today that reflects the vibe I want to feel around me?
See it. Think it. Live it. Be it.