This is no "dig" on this psychic, he is an amazing psychic, there honestly is not enough information out there for people. While you will find some information on websites it just isn't enough. Empaths especially need support. Being an empath is very difficult and unmanaged can lead to other psychological (i.e. anxiety) and even physical (i.e. fibromyalgia, arthritis, autoimmune) problems. Do I have proof? Yes! Me. As I have worked so hard in the last 18 months to uncover my own gifts, I have slowly uncovered layer after layer of trauma, hurt and pain. What I found is that I was carrying a lot of pain for others and not as much of my own. My physical ailments, a very long, painful list, are most in part due to unmanaged Empathy.
I have promised to get my page up for Empaths and it is my current project. I want to give the best and most accurate information. In addition to having online sources there are other ways to gain support and information. First, check out local Meet Up groups in the spiritual topics. You will find many Empaths there. Also, check into local New Age stores. Many times these stores have classes that you can take to learn more about your "gifts" and how to manage better without the negative affects of having this gift. I honestly think that one of the things that Empaths truly need is other Empaths who truly understand what they are going through. The last thing I want to recommend is when you find a good group and you begin to understand what it means to be an Empath, start journaling. Journaling will help you see patterns where you can begin to discern YOUR EMOTIONS from others emotions, whether they are with you or not. You can then learn to turn off the "sponge effect" and filter only that energy that you want. The key is to learn to feel without taking on the pain, emotions and suffering of others.
Signs you are an Empath:
1. Feeling overwhelmed by your surroundings, especially when it involves a lot of people. Do you find yourself annoyed when you are surrounded like this?
2. Noticing your mood changes very quickly and without any real reason that you can tell, only that this follows being around others.
3. Being anxious. Some Empaths find themselves to be very anxious that can be expressed in various ways. Some Empaths choose to isolate themselves from peoples as a result.
4. Do you think that you experience other peoples pain or illness? Maybe you have a headache and you find out later that your boss has one as well. Perhaps in the presenese of someone you know who is ill you begin to experience their symptoms even though you don't have their ailment.
5. Do you have a hard time watching the news or violence even in a cartoon? Does even a negative story about abuse or neglect that you are not even witnessing cause you pain and suffering?
6. Do you have a natural ability to heal? Empaths have a tendency to go above and beyond for someone in need even if that someone is a person that they previously had some challenges with. Empaths can not see ANYONE suffer!!!
7. Do people have a habit of sharing their life story to you? Are you the "fixer"?
8. Do you feel you can pick up on someone's "intent" even though their words say something completely different?
Those are just a few signs. Please feel free to add your own here and look for my updates on the Empath page!!! If you don't have ALL of these , no worries!! It doesn't mean you are not an Empath. These are simply my experiences that I am sharing with you.
Love & Light